As stated by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, all employers and business owners are legally required to provide employees with sufficient information and training on fire safety. Our fire safety e-learning course is intended to help employers fulfil this legal obligation and provide employees with a basic understanding of the protective and preventative measures involved in occupational fire safety.
Our e-learning course will include the following key issues:
- An overview of the fire triangle and how it relates to fire safety
- Common causes of fire, including sources of ignition, fuel and oxygen
- Good housekeeping practices
- Fire signage, evacuation routes and other information
- Workplace assembly points
- How to respond in the event of a fire
- Fire safety equipment i.e extinguishers
- Final assessment
Once you have purchased the Fire Safety E-Learning Course (paid via debit/credit card) then you will receive an automated email to the address provided at time of booking giving full details how to access your course.
The online course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.